CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ANGER MANAGEMENT!!!!

Gym STINKS!!!!! Ask AnimalGal! That kid, Josh, is SOOO anoying! I said stop Josh and he said I called him a name! THATS HIS REAL NAME!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T USE THE WORD HATE MUCH BUT I'M REALLY REALLY CLOSE TO USING IT!!! I almost snapped AnimalGal's arm in the pool at gym when I was trying to control myself...I screamed "ANGER MANAGEMENT!!!" and dug my nails into her arm and gave her a really bad indian burn...sorry AnimalGal.

7 comments:

Angel Wings said...

I FIXED IT! I FIXED IT!Sorry if you couldn't post a comment...there was something wrong with it...

Anonymous said...

Havent you ppl heard of commenting?!

horselover12 said...

HEY emily who is animal gal anyway

Anonymous said...

im someone u know from school im in emily's old class!

horselover12 said...

angel wings u know sometimes you do need anger mangement and you need to have a pair of angel's wings in your packpack and i feel so bad for you animal gal because i had her almost twist off my arm before and that hurt

Anonymous said...

i know! it hurts!

AnimalGal said...

I forgot the password to sign in to this thing! T-T