CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

*sigh* just another boring day in this boring worl

so yea...I'm basically bored...at school...sixth period...and pissed...(if you don't like that word, pretend i said mad...k?) there are very cruel people in this very cruel world...and one of them decided to pick on me...grr...and if I beat them up I wouldn't be able to go to the dance tomorrow. So I just ignored her and walked away...i hate my school but i love my friends and teachers...wait,..., teachers are ify.I miss my dog for some random reason...sigh...well periods over...bye...

-Make a Note of It
Angel Wings

6 comments:

KittKatz said...

Good choice.

horselover12 said...

y do you miss your dog and who do you to beat and you went to the dance

horselover12 said...

oh when can you go on chat and i felt like typing anouther comment because the little code you have to put in says mia lies and she does

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thank you for following my blog!!! :-D

Unknown said...

Um... when does your school get out, because 11:40 for sixth period seems kinda early.
http://limerd.blogspot.com

Mark said...

Hey. Uh... I don't really have anything much to say. So, hey.